I've put together a diagram that shows everything I could think of integrating into the system, it's quite complex but I plan on building it in stages and slowly adding features, so this is really just an incorporation of everything I could think of cramming in. For example the practice tree will probably end up being a standalone unit since it doesn't need any interaction with the central control system.
- Data logging similar to the Racepak Systems Sportsman with the addition of speed, temperature and air/fuel ratio logging
- Practice tree with the ability to practice against the computer or another person similar to the Portatree 5200
- Progressive nitrous control (RPM/Throttle Position/Time based) with automatic heater, purge and bottle opener similar to the NX Maximizer 3 but without the traction control.
- Bracket racing dial in indicator similar to the Biondo Megadial
- Shift light/tachometer light bar
- Display allows for menu display and configuration without a PC and ability to view logged data graphs
- Serial out to PC allows for data transfer or the micro SD card can be removed for data transfer
Click on the image to get a closer look, the compression made it a little fuzzy but I think it's still readable!