Sunday, May 16, 2010

First Post

Kind of a placeholder first post, I'll be posting an Arduino test project later, but I had this "prayer" sitting around after stealing it from somewhere... and I get to link my mustang's first run with the 427!


The Mustang is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
It maketh me burnout on black pavements;
It leadeth me beside busy freeways;
It restoreth my soul;
It leads me in the path of quickness for its names sake.
Yea I walk through the valley of rice, I shall fear no turbo for Torque art with me.
Thy rod and thy piston they comfort me.
Thou preparest a track for me
in the presence of mine enemies.
Thou hast anointed my bearings with oil;
My car overpowers.
Surely traction and victory shall follow me,
All the days of my life.
And I shall dwell in the house of the V8 forever
Amen

No comments: