Sunday, May 30, 2010

Raceduino Live!

My Raceduino project concept has been posted!  I mainly wanted to put an overview of the design together to try and capture all of the features that could ever be useful.  Now it's time to start working on the individual stages of the project, starting with the Kent "No-Power" Display that will be central to it.  Next week I'll be posting basic display driver code based on the SPI commands listed in the Datasheet, then its off to writing some higher level functions to draw lines, etc. on the display.  I'm doing all of this on my Duemilanove for now, but I think the final product will need something more beefy, such as the Mega.  Any other 'Duino based boards I should take a look at?  (I'm mainly interested in tons and tons of digital I/O)

No comments: